COVID-19 UPDATE as of 3-25-20 | Mecklenburg County has issued a “STAY AT HOME” order effective beginning 8:00AM on Thursday, March 26, 2020. The order has stated that outdoor exercise is allowed while keeping a minimum of 6 feet between you and others. Golf has been listed as acceptable outdoor exercise.
Skybrook Golf Club will remain OPEN as long as there are no government mandated closures or procedures that would alter our business. For those that plan to visit our facility in the upcoming weeks, we want to update you on continuing protocols and procedures to reduce touch points at the golf course that have been implemented to help protect our staff, our patrons and our community. Frequently Asked Questions
- We recommend reserving your tee time online or by calling the course in advance of play. Due to increased intervals, tee time availability may be limited.
- We have moved the credit card swipe to the countertop and are asking all golfers to swipe their own card when checking in for golf.
- We are recommending and asking for credit card purchases only and not to use cash whenever possible.
- We are repeatedly sanitizing all touch points on golf carts, in restrooms and the clubhouse. Steering wheels and seats are cleaned before and after each use.
- We will leave all doors open when possible in the front and back of building as well as to the restrooms eliminating touch points.
- We are sanitizing range baskets and range balls. Where applicable, pre-made buckets of range balls will be available to avoid transfer of range tokens.
- Ball washers and water coolers have been removed from the golf course to eliminate touch points throughout your round.
- All bunker rakes have been removed from the course. Smooth out with your feet as best you can.
- The SkyTop Grill is Take Out Only for food orders, but still OPEN for business.
- Just in case…maybe extend the “circle of friendship” on putts. We are encouraging giving putts inside of 2 feet.