COVID-19 UPDATE as of 5-22-20 (5:00PM) | The State of North Carolina has issued guidelines for the PHASE 2 REOPENING of the SAFER AT HOME order. The order continues to encourage strict social distancing guidelines by keeping a minimum of 6 feet between you and others. Skybrook Golf Club will remain OPEN as long as there are no government mandated closures or procedures that would alter our business.
For those that plan to visit our facility during this time, we want to update you on continuing protocols and procedures to reduce touch points at the golf course that have been implemented to help protect our staff, our patrons and our community.
May 22, 2020 Skybrook Golf Club Update
Mike LaPierre, General Manager of Skybrook Golf Club, gives golf course update on our work to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience during the Phase 2 Reopening of the North Carolina Safer at Home order.
- 2 Persons per Golf Cart is permissible at this time. Single cart usage available upon request. Contact Golf Shop for more information.
- Driving Range, Practice Facility and Putting Greens are OPEN for use.
- We recommend reserving your tee time online or calling the course in advance of play. Due to increased intervals, tee time availability may be limited.
- We have restricted access to the clubhouse to facilitate social distancing procedures.
- We have moved the credit card swipe to the countertop and are asking all golfers to swipe their own card when checking in for golf.
- We are asking for credit card purchases only. No cash accepted at this time.
- We repeatedly sanitize touch points on golf carts, range baskets, restrooms and throughout clubhouse. Carts are cleaned before and after each use.
- Ball washers and water coolers have been removed from the golf course to eliminate touch points throughout your round.
- All bunker rakes have been removed from the course. Smooth out with your feet as best you can.
- Food & Beverage service on the golf course is Take Out Only for all food orders.
- Sit down Food & Beverage service both indoors and outdoors has reduced capacity to follow proper safety protocols.
- Just in case…maybe extend the “circle of friendship” on putts. We are encouraging giving putts inside of 2 feet.
- Most importantly…DO NOT golf if you are sick. Be responsible around others. Actions speak louder than words at this time.