COVID-19 UPDATE as of 4-1-21 | The State of North Carolina continues to encourage social distancing guidelines by keeping a minimum of 6 feet between you and others. Skybrook Golf Club will remain OPEN as long as there are no government mandated closures or procedures that would alter our business.
- 2 Persons per Golf Cart. Recent guidelines by the State of North Carolina allows two people to ride in the same cart.
- Single Rider Cart requests. Single Rider 9 Hole Convenience Fee $5 and 18 Hole Convenience Fee $10. Contact Golf Shop for more information.
- Driving Range, Practice Facility and Putting Greens are OPEN for use.
- We recommend reserving your tee time online or calling the course in advance of play. Due to increased intervals, tee time availability may be limited.
- We have restricted access to the clubhouse to facilitate social distancing procedures. Masks must be worn when inside the clubhouse.
- We repeatedly sanitize touch points on golf carts, range baskets, restrooms and throughout clubhouse. Carts are cleaned before and after each use.
- Sit down Food & Beverage service both indoors and outdoors has reduced capacity to follow proper safety protocols.
- Most importantly… please do not come to the golf course if you are running a fever, show any signs of COVID infection, have been exposed to someone with COVID, or have recently tested positive for COVID. Be responsible around others.